Grad Year info Powerpoint shown at the grade 12 parent night: here
Make sure you are on Grad Remind to get updates and notices about grad events!
- Download the REMIND app to your phone
- Enter 778-651-9772
- Text this message to the number listed above: @grad2k19
Important Graduation dates:
- Grad Cruise –
October 3Rescheduled for November 8
- Grad Portraits – November 13 – 16
- Students book online through www.mountainwest.ca
- Grad Baby Photos & Yearbook write ups accepted January 7-25 (submit write ups online)
- Graduation Ceremony Write-Ups submitted online May 21-31
- Grad Banquet Tickets & Strawberry Tea Tickets purchased – May 21-24
- Cost TBD but anticipate approx $95 for grad banquet & $12 for Strawberry Tea
- Grad Gown Regalia Handout – TBD (anticipated for the week of June 10-14)
- Grad Rehearsal – June 19 @ 9:30am
- Students are bussed to Christian Life Assembly (next to LSS). Bring gowns, caps, stoles, tassels. Lunch will be provided.
- Grad Walk – June 19 @ 1:00pm
- Students are bussed to Parkside, Shortreed, Betty Gilbert, and ACSS to complete the grad walk (in full regalia) through the feeder schools.
- Grad Ceremony – June 19 @ 6:30pm
- 4 complimentary tickets will be provided to each graduate. Additional tickets may be requested and purchased, cost TBD.
- Graduates must arrive at CLA by 5:45 to line up. Doors open at 6:00pm. Ceremony begins at 6:30pm
- Strawberry Tea – June 21 @ 3:30pm
- All grads attending banquet must attend Strawberry Tea
- Grads must be at the school by 3:45pm for courtyard photo
- Graduation Dinner/Dance – June 21 @ 5:00pm
- Grads board coaches from Strawberry Tea to Quality Inn in Abbotsford
- Dry Grad – Castle Fun Park (next to banquet facilities at Quality Inn in Abbotsford)