Aldergrove is located in Langley, just east of one of Canada’s most popular cities, Vancouver, and is one of the most desirable municipalities to live in. Aldergrove Community Secondary is part of the Langley School District and offers high quality education programs. The Langley School District has one of the highest graduation rates in the province of British Columbia. Aldergrove has many amenities but prides itself on the friendliness and safety of a smaller community.
The Langley School District has 42 fully accredited government schools and well developed pathways to post-secondary education in Canada and the United States.
A few highlights of what Aldergrove Community Secondary can offer students are:
1. A world class education at all levels, supported by a strong ELL program.
2. A safe, friendly, English-speaking city
3. A leading tourist destination providing unparalleled activities year round
4. Dedicated international student services including supervised homestay, Canadian university placement advising, transition services, and academic support
5. High academic standards
6. University and college entrance programs
7. Study in an English language setting
8. A wide variety of courses
9. An opportunity to learn along side Canadian students
Our students have access to all the subjects in the British Columbia curriculum including all core academic subjects and elective courses. All courses, including ELL courses, allow students to earn credits towards graduation.