NEW REGISTRATIONS FOR 2020/2021
Aldergrove Community Secondary School is accepting new registrations for students wishing to enroll in grades 9 to 12 for the 2020/21 school year. We will be accepting registrations for both students who live in our catchment area and out-of-catchment students. All registrations must have all of the required paperwork in order for them to be considered complete. Please include the following documentation:
- Completed District Registration Form – Student Registration Package
- Copy of student’s birth certificate or passport
- Proof of address in the form of a current utility bill
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Proof of parent’s citizenship (a copy of birth certificate or passport, or, if a permanent resident, immigration document)
- A signed cross-boundary form for out-of-catchment students – Cross Boundary Request Form
Course booklets for grade 10-12 students can be found here. Course selection forms for Grade 10s found here, Grade 11 here, and Grade 12 students can be found here. A general overview of all grade 10-12 courses can be found here.
Please email the completed registration package, including all supporting documents outlined in the bulleted section above, to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the school at 604-856-2521.